The multifunctional printer, it's a wonderful thing. They allow offices to efficiently mainstream work and create high quality material that was only offered by outside print shops in the past. Multifunctional printers have become an essential part of day to day work so keeping it in prime operation is crucial to avoid unnecessary downtime.
Should You Sign a Contract?
Here are some key points to consider when choosing whether or not to purchase a service contract for your office multifunctional printer.
- Predictable Cost: Accurate budgeting is a big part any fiscally responsible company. Its always better to plan for monthly payments than random repairs bills that cause cash flow issues.
- Preventative Maintenance: An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of downtime. No one knows that better than employees lining up to use the multifunctional printer
- Certified Technicians: Today's multifunctional printers are sophisticated machines with brushes, rollers and optical readers that should only be handled by trained technicians.
- Dependable, Timely Service: If your machine ever goes down, your office operations are greatly impacted costing you valuable productivity time. Service contract offer a time frame in which repairs are made once a ticket is submitted.
- Technical Support: Often times when a simple phone call to a technician will solve an issue in 5 minutes is the preferred option.
- Green Efficiency: Both in dollars and environmental footprint. When your multifunctional printer is running at peak performance, there is no wasted toner, paper and energy.
There are so many more reason to purchase a service agreement, but above are just some of the key consideration when shopping for a plan. If you have questions about our service agreements, please contact us.